- Title: [PROJECT] Proposal to change the fee structure for vested HFTs from NFT rewards
- Author(s): @Ps23Gold
- Related discussion: personal initiative
- Due date: 11/28/222
Increase token blocking period for NFT reward by 4 months until HashVerse is fully launched, after which vesting will depend on the number of HFT.
As an early supporter of the project, participant and incumbent, and having participated in all the discussions before and after TGE and having read all the suggestions and discussions in the forum, I decided to take my own initiative for the entire community.
During the development of the project, there were various types of rewards (for community activity, various contests, trade rewards).
All of them, for the most part, were in the form of NFTs, which were endowed with a certain amount of HFT.
Some activities were rewarded by NFT that were endowed with an unreasonably large number of HFT tokens.
This fact prompted people who were not interested in the project, but had a speculative interest in getting hold of these NFTs as much as possible, as well as buying them up on the secondary market.
Most of these people had constant complaints about the project regarding the TGE date, which for objective reasons was postponed several times until product development and security were improved.
The main motivation was to free up their investment, but not to follow the interests and goals of the project.
The result we were able to observe during the TGE period and the statistics showed that most of these wallets sent the token for sale (as a consequence, made a profit, as most purchases were made at 0.30-0.40 cents per HFT).
The current unlock rules need to be reviewed because true fans, users and contributors to the project experience unequal treatment with speculators, which is unfair and inconsistent with the principles of decentralization, because large HFT reset stimulates constant selling.
This proposal will bring all participants (speculators, investors, opponents and supporters) into a level and fair playing field that is consistent with true decentralization principles, where management will truly belong to true supporters in a tangibly equal playing field, help keep the token price down and keep it from excessive selling pressure.
- Fairness in future voting decisions
- Getting rid of excessive sales pressure
- Equality among project followers and keeping decentralization values
- Attractiveness to potential investors and maintaining the sentiment of current token holders
Specification and rationale:
Extending the token lock-in period by 4 months from the TGE date (March 7, 2022).
- people with > 200K to vest = 1250 HFT daily
- people with > 100K to vest = 1000 HFT daily
- people with > 50K to vest = 750 HFT daily
- rest = 500 HFT daily
- Reducing the pressure on the token by sellers
- Increased attractiveness of the project
- Holders remain in a stable position as conditions for them remain the same
Some moral dissatisfaction on the part of speculators
Yes - for it to be implemented, No - for it not to be implemented