- Title: [DRAFT] Terminate vesting of HFT to NFT holders who hold less than 20% of claimed HFT
- Author(s): @hashflow-hodler
- Submission Date: Dec 20, 2022
Terminate vesting of HFT immediately to NFT holders who held or staked less than 20% of the HFT that they claimed from Dec 7, 2022 to Dec 19, 2022. Exempted wallets are those that held or staked at least 40% of the HFT that they claimed over the first 30 days post-TGE (Nov 7, 2022).
Most NFT holders have and continue to dump HFT upon claiming, creating significant and recurring sell pressure on the token and damaging the HFT ecosystem for other participants.
NFT holders have already been compensated for their early contributions to the protocol. This small group of individuals, by virtue of their consistent selling of HFT, continue to display that they do not care to participate in governance nor about the long-term viability of the protocol or the ecosystem. This behavior continues to damage the interests of the protocol as well as all current and future HFT token holders. As such, the HFT vesting for these NFTs should be terminated immediately.
As a long-time Hashflow user, supporter, and token holder, it is disheartening to see the disregard for the ecosystem shown by large and consistent sellers. This constant sell pressure during the early stages of the HFT launch is toxic and could damage the protocol and the interests of all participants.
Because I believe in the future of Hashflow, I am willing to purchase the required 1 million HFT to submit this proposal, unlike those who have no desire other than to make a quick profit.
Specification & Rationale:
Confirm HFT balance and HFT staking balance prior to NFT vesting
Confirm the number of HFT claimed and/or staked from Dec 7, 2022 – Dec 19, 2022
Confirm HFT balance and HFT staking balance as of Dec 19, 2022
If less than 20% of claimed tokens are still held and/or staked remains, terminate additional vesting
Confirm HFT balance and HFT staking balance for the period between Nov 7, 2022 to Dec 7, 2022; if at least 40% of the total HFT claimed remains as of Dec 7, 2022, the wallet is exempt from termination of vesting
As stated, NFT holders continue to dump their tokens and damage the ecosystem for all others.
The previous proposal around vesting all NFTs immediately was proposed without issue, similarly, this proposal should also be put to a vote.
- Eliminate significant and recurring sell pressure on HFT
- Use tokens to instead support protocol and community growth and development
- Create a healthy ecosystem that attracts others to hold HFT and participate in governance
- Upset NFT holders who have already profited at the expense of the protocol
- “Yes” to terminate HFT vesting for NFT holders that fit the criteria
- “No” to continue HFT vesting for NFT holders that fit the criteria