- This proposal suggests distributing ARB token rewards from the Arbitrum Foundation to Hashflow users in order to foster growth, adoption, and usage of the Hashflow protocol, as well as to reward Hashflow’s loyal users.
In March 2023, Hashflow received 386,311 ARB tokens in community rewards from the Arbitrum Foundation as an early participant in its ecosystem. Since deploying on Arbitrum in 2022, Hashflow has seen significant trade volume and user growth on Arbitrum.
We want to continue to support those who have supported us, as well as attract new and loyal community members. As the former Chief Marketing Officer of Arbitrum, I propose that we distribute these tokens to new and existing Hashflow/Arbitrum users via community incentive programs.
These tokens will be distributed to users via programs that are not limited to but may include usage incentives, affiliate incentives, and community contests, and will be administered by the Hashflow Foundation on behalf of the community.
- Increased product adoption and user growth for the Hashflow protocol.
- Continue to foster a community of loyal, active DeFi natives that share in the success of Hashflow.
- Yes to support the use of the ARB tokens by the Hashflow foundation
- No to keep the ARB tokens in the DAO treasury